The following applies:
- Mastercard or Visa card details are required for a security bond.
- Full payment will be requested by EFT in the week prior to arrival.In the case of Govt Covid travel restrictions to Margaret River ,all bookings in the relevant time period will be cancelled and any monies refunded.
- PEAK bookings will require a 50% deposit before arrival date. (Peak times are Xmas/January holidays, Easter, Leeuwin Concert,all event weekends,and all long weekend public holidays).
Since we are a small group of Holiday Homes, late cancellations have a significant impact. If a reservation is cancelled, the following applies:
Non-peak bookings require 14 days notice of cancellation. Cancellations within 14 days will be authorized to charge the full tariff from the credit card, if the house remains vacant.
Peak bookings require full payment 30 days before arrival date, by direct deposit . Cancelled peak bookings will be refunded as the house is re-booked, partially or fully.
- The number of guests in the house must not exceed the number stated on the booking.The maximum number is six (6),unless otherwise arranged with owners. Only guests named in the booking may stay in the house.
- Guests are expected to take due care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy state at the end of the holiday, especially guests with their dogs(dog hair and beach sand vacuumed), as no extra fees are charged for dogs.
- Any damage to the property will incur the cost of repair,or replacement,charged to the credit card on the booking.
Note: By confirming a booking with Prevelly Villas, you agree to accept the Booking Conditions and Cancellation policy as stated above.